San Mateo County Harbor District
400 Oyster Point Blvd. Suite 300
Oyster Point Marina/Park is one of San Mateo
County’s most exciting new recreational facilities, with something for everyone:
* 600-berth Marina
* boat launching ramp
* fuel dock
* 300 foot fishing pier
* 33 acre park with hiking and jogging trail.
* Picnic facilities and a 2.5 acre sandy beach.
Pillar Point Harbor offers:
* Picnic with an ocean view
* Fish from the fishing pier located on the west side of the harbor (no license is required)
* Enjoy pleasure boating
* Tall ship sailing cruises
* Purchase fresh seasonal fish and shellfish
* Hike along shoreline trails, ocean dunes,
* Stay at the RV Park
* Enjoy sportfishing
* Dine at fabulous restaurants
* Surf at local surfing spots
* Visit Pillar Point marsh and other natural habitats
The San Mateo County Harbor District was established in 1933 by a Resolution of the Board of Supervisors of the County of San Mateo. Under that certain Act of the Legislature of the State of California entitled “An Act Providing for the Formation, Government and Operation of Harbor Districts, the Calling and Conducting of Elections in such District of Harbor Commissioners, defining their powers and duties, and providing for the issuance and disposal of bonds of such Harbor District, and providing for the assessment, levy and collection of taxes for the payment of such bond and for the ordinary annual expenses of such Harbor District,” approved June 10, 1931, and found in the Statutes of 1931 at page 1483.
Oyster Point Marina/Park is located in South San Francisco. Just take Hwy 101 to South San Francisco/Oyster Point Blvd exit; then one mile East on Oyster Point Blvd. Turn right on Marina Blvd., which is the entrance to the marina grounds. Harbor Master’s Office is located at 95 Harbormaster Rd.
Pillar Point Harbor is located 20 miles south of San Francisco in the northern portion of Half Moon Bay
More information: https://www.smharbor.com/