Bay Port Yachting Center Bay Port Yachting Center. Midland marinas.
Bay Port Yachting Center
156 Marina Park Avenue – P. O. Box 644
1) Accommodation for over 700 vessels up to 100 feet in length.
2) Overnight, weekly, monthly, full season dockage.
3) Gas, diesel fuel, pumpout, fresh water and ice at gas dock. (Shell petroleum products).
4) Slips with shore power, dock lights and fresh water.
5) Laundry room (washer and dryer machines).
6) Thirty-five clean, heated, private washrooms and showers, with plenty of hot water.
7) Marina office, service facilities and chandlery open seven days a week, year round.
8) Dealers for Zodiac, Mercury Outboard Engines, Mercruiser, Volvo, Raytheon and Autohelm.
9) Heated in-ground swimming pool. Playground area for children.
10) 50-ton Travel Lift, 2-30,000 lbs hydraulic trailer, and a 60-foot push button controlled mast stepper.
11) Large temperature controlled workshop for vessel servicing year round.
12) Wood working shop, fibreglass repairs, refurbish and mechanical.
13) Heated winter storage for vessels at marina.
14) Extensive parts department, open seven days, year round.
15) Machine shop facilities for aluminum, stainless steel or bronze.
16) Yacht brokerage for power and sail on premises.
17) 24 – hour security. Fenced property.
Bay Port is located in Midland, Ontario, at the south east corner of Georgian Bay.
Follow Highway 93 north from Toronto and when you get to Midland
turn right onto Vinden Street and then left onto Fifth Street.
More information: http://www.bayport.on.ca